Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

Nice

I really, really liked this one.
Nice animation, great style ( not original, but great ).
And FINALLY a flash with a message.
Everyday the portal gets useless crappy flashes which are mostly not even funny. But you my friend, has made a difference ^^

Jesus VS Ryu Jesus VS Ryu

Hmm

Jesus rocks.
So that's a good point.

You guys should have put more effort in the special-attacks.

But it was allright.

The Quir? The Quir?

I killed a monkey

OMG I LOVED THE SONG!
Keep on making these, and try to put some more work into the next one.

Audio-Explosion responds:

FUCK YOU THIS ACCOUNT IS YEEKED

Tetris Encore (Tetris Remake) Tetris Encore (Tetris Remake)

Let's play some tetris!

Lovely! As usual. To bad it's done before, but I wonder if it's done as good as this. I really like the part where the techo-beat disapairs and is replaced by piano, then slowly comes back again. Two tumbs up!

-Broken- -Broken-

Wow

I really like your voice. I dislike the second voice, but it isn't that much of a bother. Nice guitarwork, good drums. Keep on doing these! And btw, thanks for the reviews you gave me ^^

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for the review. Both voices were me, though. But its all good. I just didn't like the sound of the solo voice. It sounded like it needed more. I don't know. So I threw another vocal track. But glad you liked it overall! Thanks for the review!\m/

A Day At Church A Day At Church

Awesome

It's so happy!
And it made me think of Ragnarok Online inmediatly. This song is perfect for an anime-style-based MMORPG. For a village with a church in the middle and people selling their stuff at the side-ways of the street. OMG I can picture it! Awesome job my friend!

LoneInstrumentalist responds:

i do *not* know how to reply really, since its hard to picture this (for me) as a market scene...
...however, u did give me ideas on that review :p

X] see u soon~ sorry for delayed response, been a busy time

cheerios~