Tetris Encore (Tetris Remake) Tetris Encore (Tetris Remake)

Let's play some tetris!

Lovely! As usual. To bad it's done before, but I wonder if it's done as good as this. I really like the part where the techo-beat disapairs and is replaced by piano, then slowly comes back again. Two tumbs up!

-Broken- -Broken-

Wow

I really like your voice. I dislike the second voice, but it isn't that much of a bother. Nice guitarwork, good drums. Keep on doing these! And btw, thanks for the reviews you gave me ^^

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for the review. Both voices were me, though. But its all good. I just didn't like the sound of the solo voice. It sounded like it needed more. I don't know. So I threw another vocal track. But glad you liked it overall! Thanks for the review!\m/

A Day At Church A Day At Church

Awesome

It's so happy!
And it made me think of Ragnarok Online inmediatly. This song is perfect for an anime-style-based MMORPG. For a village with a church in the middle and people selling their stuff at the side-ways of the street. OMG I can picture it! Awesome job my friend!

LoneInstrumentalist responds:

i do *not* know how to reply really, since its hard to picture this (for me) as a market scene...
...however, u did give me ideas on that review :p

X] see u soon~ sorry for delayed response, been a busy time

cheerios~

Khuskan - Angels Khuskan - Angels

Angels

Heavenly!
Keep on making these, it seems I just can't get enough of good piano-music. Right on!

Khuskan responds:

Uh.. piano?

Khuskan - Tombstone Khuskan - Tombstone

Uh...

It started, and I was like: Uh...
But then it went along and it was lovely!
It has this typical folk-feeling, but different.

Make more of these dude!

Khuskan responds:

I need to work on my irish ;)

Oller - Just Walking Oller - Just Walking

Drumbeat

Lovely. I like the drums, nice effects, relaxing. I have no more to say ^^ keep on going!

oller responds:

Thanks! Relaxiation was the kind of thing I was aiming at when I started making this :)

(_RGH_) Spring Daze(Days) (_RGH_) Spring Daze(Days)

I have something with giving eights.

Well, I love the piano. It's so peacefully. Good work of strings, nice drum. It has this upcomming feeling. Keep on going this way! Then I'll keep on listening.

RyeGuyHead responds:

So peacefully indeed

OCON- Evil Strikes OCON- Evil Strikes

Nice

Not really my type of music, but I liked the spacy-effect it had. Could be used really well in an flash intro. Keep on going!

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

Thanks man, I've just been trying out different stuff man ^^

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Whoah

I kinda felt in love.
Keep on doing this stuff!

Metalcan responds:

Thanks. :)

Winning The War Winning The War

Whoah.

This is lovely. Beautiful, magically.
You are one great musician my friend.

If I'm correct I heard one false tune in the entire play, but it wasn't that anoying.

Would you be interested in working with a guitarplayer, just for one track? Because your work really... well... rocks!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

oh no... a false tune.. :(... how do those get in there... I swear... they jump right in when I'm not looking!... :P... more than likely correct though, since I play all this by hand... perfection... is very difficult to achieve. I think I know the part ur talking about though. As for working with a guitar player... oh hell yah... lets go. Collab Collab Collab... :P. Write me an email. friendlyfire_88@hotmail.com